Pay close attention to these issues in your home, especially if it’s older.
Here are the most obvious signs that it’s time for you to move.
Here are a couple of ways to avoid conflict in the probate process.
And the Earth Keeps Turning
Today we’re answering some common questions about probate.
I’m interviewing attorney Bart Saunders about the probate process.
Are you thinking of selling your home or interested in learning about home prices in your neighborhood? We can help you. Call or email me today at 407-270-0011 email@example.com
Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search available on Android, iPhone, or iPad gives you access to more than 4 million homes.
• Among the top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the Orlando Region
• Voted “Orlando Magazines – Hot 100 Realtor” for multiple years
• Recognized as a “5 Star – Customer Satisfaction” Professional for multiple years
• Member of the National Association of Realtors and a Member of the Orlando Regional Board of Realtor
• 20+ years of Finance and Real Estate experience with a team that specializes in Residential and Investment Real Estate sales and purchases. Mark is an active, full time Realtor with a large center of influence in the greater Orlando area. A consistent top performer, Mark and his team have received the following honors for multiple years; Top Listing Agent, Top Selling Agent, Most Closed Units and Highest closed Volume.
Born and raised in Chicago Illinois, I left the windy city and a career in auto sales and finance in 1998 when I moved to Orlando Florida. It only took one glorious winter to realize that this was my new home. I quickly started my new career as a Real Estate agent so that I could help others in their quest to live here in Winter Paradise.
The Mark Ramey Group
Keller Williams Classic Realty
6900 Turkey Lake Rd. Orlando, FL 32819
©2023 The Mark Ramey GroupProudly Brought To You By Vyral Marketing