Here are the new features that have just been added to our KW app.
Perhaps you’re already using my KW real estate app, or perhaps you’re not. If you aren’t, I wanted to talk to you about some of the new features that we’ve added.
To quickly recap, the current version of the app gives you the ability to:
- Search for over 4 million properties
- Search for rentals
- Do an advanced search
- Contact me
- Access Keller Mortgage services (no lender fees, $1,000 closing credit)
You still get all of these features with the new, updated app. You also get:
- More on-demand information
- Direct updates from the MLS every 18 minutes
- The ability to search for homes by school district
- The ability to search for homes by points of interest (shopping, restaurants, parks)
- Keller Coverage—i.e., access to shop and compare insurance policies online
- The ability to track the entire process of buying or selling a home at all times
This update is just another way for us to bring value to you and give you confidence in the service we provide. To download the new-and-improved KW app, follow this link.
If you have questions for me about the app or anything else related to real estate, feel free to reach out via phone or email. I would love to hear from you.