Our Bowling Extravaganza is right around the corner and you won’t want to miss it.
During your home search, there are four main indicators that will help you determine whether a listing is a good deal. We’ll be discussing...
Earlier this year Derek and I were approved to host another foreign exchange student through the Rotary Youth Exchange program. I have to...
There are four tips you need to follow to make a winning bid in a seller’s market.
The pizzeria’s regional manager, Debra Garcia, shares with us the highlights of her business.
Listing over the holidays can be very effective if you have a good reason to do so, and there are seven key reasons why this is the case.
Are you thinking of selling your home or interested in learning about home prices in your neighborhood? We can help you. Call or email me today at 407-270-0011 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Among the top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the Orlando Region
• Voted “Orlando Magazines – Hot 100 Realtor” for multiple years
• Recognized as a “5 Star – Customer Satisfaction” Professional for multiple years
• Member of the National Association of Realtors and a Member of the Orlando Regional Board of Realtor
• 20+ years of Finance and Real Estate experience with a team that specializes in Residential and Investment Real Estate sales and purchases. Mark is an active, full time Realtor with a large center of influence in the greater Orlando area. A consistent top performer, Mark and his team have received the following honors for multiple years; Top Listing Agent, Top Selling Agent, Most Closed Units and Highest closed Volume.
Born and raised in Chicago Illinois, I left the windy city and a career in auto sales and finance in 1998 when I moved to Orlando Florida. It only took one glorious winter to realize that this was my new home. I quickly started my new career as a Real Estate agent so that I could help others in their quest to live here in Winter Paradise.