If your New Year’s resolution is to sell your home, these six tips will help you make it possible. Here’s what to do.
Our Fall Fest Client Event was a smashing success, and we want to show you the highlights.
With the school year well under way, I have been asked a few times if Derek and I had decided to host another Rotary exchange student this...
The local charity organization United Against Poverty is hosting a toy drive in the near future. Here’s everything you need to know.
Does it make more sense to sell your home now or wait until spring? Here’s what I think.
Before embarking on your first home purchase, here are the questions you must ask yourself.
Are you thinking of selling your home or interested in learning about home prices in your neighborhood? We can help you. Call or email me today at 407-270-0011 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Among the top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the Orlando Region
• Voted “Orlando Magazines – Hot 100 Realtor” for multiple years
• Recognized as a “5 Star – Customer Satisfaction” Professional for multiple years
• Member of the National Association of Realtors and a Member of the Orlando Regional Board of Realtor
• 20+ years of Finance and Real Estate experience with a team that specializes in Residential and Investment Real Estate sales and purchases. Mark is an active, full time Realtor with a large center of influence in the greater Orlando area. A consistent top performer, Mark and his team have received the following honors for multiple years; Top Listing Agent, Top Selling Agent, Most Closed Units and Highest closed Volume.
Born and raised in Chicago Illinois, I left the windy city and a career in auto sales and finance in 1998 when I moved to Orlando Florida. It only took one glorious winter to realize that this was my new home. I quickly started my new career as a Real Estate agent so that I could help others in their quest to live here in Winter Paradise.