A pre-approval will give you a leg up as a homebuyer. Here is what you’ll need to get one.
There are three main pitfalls to incorrectly pricing your home. Here’s why each is a mistake you don’t want to make.
We’re all staying home right now due to the health crisis. Today we’re sharing a few fun things you can do to pass the time.
Here are four points to consider if you’re wondering whether you can qualify for a loan to purchase a home.
I’m explaining the four Ps and how they’ll help get your home sold.
Here’s the lowdown on lakefront living in the greater Orlando area.
Are you thinking of selling your home or interested in learning about home prices in your neighborhood? We can help you. Call or email me today at 407-270-0011 email@example.com
Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search available on Android, iPhone, or iPad gives you access to more than 4 million homes.
• Among the top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the Orlando Region
• Voted “Orlando Magazines – Hot 100 Realtor” for multiple years
• Recognized as a “5 Star – Customer Satisfaction” Professional for multiple years
• Member of the National Association of Realtors and a Member of the Orlando Regional Board of Realtor
• 20+ years of Finance and Real Estate experience with a team that specializes in Residential and Investment Real Estate sales and purchases. Mark is an active, full time Realtor with a large center of influence in the greater Orlando area. A consistent top performer, Mark and his team have received the following honors for multiple years; Top Listing Agent, Top Selling Agent, Most Closed Units and Highest closed Volume.
Born and raised in Chicago Illinois, I left the windy city and a career in auto sales and finance in 1998 when I moved to Orlando Florida. It only took one glorious winter to realize that this was my new home. I quickly started my new career as a Real Estate agent so that I could help others in their quest to live here in Winter Paradise.